The Talk to God Ten Commandments for Fixing your Health
1) Talk to God every single day - even if it's only for a minute.
How GodJuice can help you fix your emotional and physical health
2) Try to look for the real, spiritual root of your physical problems, before popping the Tylenol (or at least, at the same time as popping the Tylenol).
Why You Need GodJuice to Feel Good
3) Keep your internal and external environment as 'clean' as you can - minimize Junk food, Junk habits and Junk conversations.
How Minimizing Nasties in Your Environment Can Help Keep You Fit
4) Stay away from negative people.
The Seven Types of Negative People and How They're Affecting Your Health
5) Love yourself! Even if you're still making a big mess of things, God loves every tiny effort you make to build the world, and to improve, and to bring Him into your life.
6) Don’t beat yourself up for having negative emotions - they are just the tool God is using to help you heal, spiritually and physically. Learn how to decode the message they contain, then let go of them by regularly working your acupressure points.
7) Don't panic when you get sick, even if the conventional diagnosis is bad. God is just using your illness to get a conversation started. If you include Him in your health, everything can turn around for the best, even miraculously.
8 Ways to Boost Your GodJuice
8) Take responsibility for your health back from the experts - you know far more about what's causing your problems than they do.
The Missing Link in Your Healthcare
9) Remember that every day is a present. Use it to put more love, compassion, kindness and joy into your life, your relationships, and your surroundings.
10) Pay attention to the small stuff - if you get the message at that level, then God doesn't need to ramp things up, to get your attention.
The three main reasons why you get sick
I know it's not always so obvious, but you are so much more than your body. The real 'you' is your soul, and it's only beautiful and good. The more you strengthen your connection to God, the more the true beauty of your soul will shine through.
That's the secret to staying healthy; that's the secret to staying happy; and it's also the secret to making our world the profoundly beautiful place that deep down, we all know it could really be.