As you've probably figured out for yourself, this 'Talk to God and Fix Your Health' online course is really only the beginning of the process of figuring out all the messages God is trying to send you via your health.
Hopefully, you've learned a lot of useful tools, techniques and tips that you can continue to apply to any situation in life, whether it's directly connected to your health and wellbeing or not. The tools contained in this course can help you to really start to dig deep, and to understand a whole lot more about yourself, and about what your real purpose and mission in life might be.
But don't stop here!
I'll be continuing to post up all sorts of weird and wonderful ideas on the JEMI website, to help you find more pieces of your own unique jigsaw puzzle, and to figure out how it all fits together.
Other planned courses in the pipeline include:
- How to Talk to God and Fix Your Husband
- How to Talk to God and Raise Happy, Healthy Kids
- How to Talk to God and Beat Your Depression and Anxiety
- How to Talk to God and Overcome your Personality Disorder
And hopefully, a few more, besides.
Life is a continual growing and learning process. Each day brings us more opportunities to expand our knowledge and grow past our limitations, to get closer and closer to the human beings God truly designed us to be.
I want to leave you with two things:
1) The Talk to God and Fix Your Health 10 Commandments;
2) A request that if this course has helped you in anyway, or improved your health or quality of life in any measure, that you please tell other people about it, and spread the word.
JEMI is a not-for-profit venture that's dedicated to helping people live healthier, happier lives. We don't advertise, we don't 'sell' and we definitely don't do Facebook…
So if this course helped you, please pass it on to anyone else you think could benefit from it.
As always, we're here to help you. If you have any questions, queries or comments about this course, or about any of the other things on the JEMI website, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll do our best to reply promptly (and hopefully with something useful…)
God loves you
If there's one idea to take away from this course, it's this: God loves you.
Not only that, He loves you 100%. Not only that, He loves you unconditionally, and He really wants to help you feel good again. I know that can be hard to believe when you're struggling with health issues, but when you make even the smallest possible move towards including God in your health and wellbeing, you will reap enormous rewards from it.
You don't have to follow the ideas and the concepts in this course slavishly to achieve massive and permanent improvements in your state of mind and your physical health: you just need to be willing to get God involved.
Remember, the stronger your daily connection to God, the healthier your soul will be, the healthier your emotional state, and the healthier your physical body will get. And it's never too early - or too late - to start. Whatever your age, whatever your current state of physical health, however strong - or weak - your relationship with God currently is, even the smallest improvements in going to back to the Source can pay out massive dividends for you, in every area of your life.
When you're spiritually healthy, the rest of your life starts to fall into place much easier, and even when you do get your periodic difficulties and challenges, you'll come through them much faster and easier, and they'll ultimately only strengthen you
So without any more ado, let me share the 'Talk to God Ten Commandments' for fixing your health:
The Talk to God Ten Commandments for Fixing your Health
1. Talk to God every single day - even if it's only for a minute
2. Try to look for the real, spiritual root of your physical problems, before popping the Tylenol (or at least, at the same time as popping the Tylenol)
3. Keep your internal and external environment as 'clean' as you can - minimize Junk food, Junk habits and Junk conversations.
4. Stay away from negative people.
5. Love yourself! Even if you're still making a big mess of things, God loves every tiny effort you make to build the world, and to improve, and to bring Him into your life
6. Don’t beat yourself up for having negative emotions - they are just the tool God is using to help you heal, spiritually and physically. Learn how decode the message they contain, then let go of them by regularly working your acupressure points.
7. Don't panic when you get sick, even if the conventional diagnosis is bad. God is just using your illnesses to get a conversation started. If you include Him in your health, everything can turn around for the best, even miraculously.
8. Take responsibility for your health back from the experts - you know far more about what's causing your problems than they do.
9. Remember that every day is a present. Use it to put more love, compassion, kindness and joy into your life, your relationships, and your surroundings.
10. Pay attention to the small stuff - if you get the message at that level, then God doesn't need to ramp things up, to get your attention.
Get in touch
If you have any questions, comments or feedback about the course, we'd love to hear from you. Please send them to:
Exam - for anyone who wants a diploma
Coming soon - anyone who wants a diploma for completing the course needs to buy the course in the JEMI online store. You'll be sent a link to an online exam to complete. Anyone achieving a grade of 75% or more will receive a Diploma from JEMI, certifying that they have successfully completed the course.
Resources (more details and more links coming soon... )
NB: You can find a whole bunch of relevant books below at the JEMI Online Bookstore, linked to Amazon.
SOUL: Recommended websites for matters of the Soul:
www.ofererez.co.il (in hebrew)
MIND: Recommended websites for matters of the Mind, and Emotions:
BODY: Recommended websites for matters of the body, and holistic physical health: