Phone: 054-338-2138 / 02-580636
Therapies / Modalities offered:
3.Generic Energy Psychology techniques
5. EMETT (Emotional Maturity Established through Torah)
6. Jewish Spiritual Therapy
What types of mental or physical health issues is each modality good for, and why?
1.TAT – good for ending stress that interferes with health --- whether emotional, physical and/or spiritual; releases limiting beliefs and the grip of even vague negative past experiences in a soothing and effective way
2.EFT – excellent for specific and acute emotional issues and those related to physical illness, basic EFT is easily learned and becomes an invaluable self-help tool that can be applied to beliefs and memories and more
3.Generic Energy Psychology techniques – the raw material that underlies TAT, EFT and other Energy Psychology techniques; generic EP is individually customized and works to remove obstacles vis a vis well-being, relationships, health, self-esteem, etc.
4. Logotherapy – a philosophic and spiritual approach to finding and strengthening one’s individual path to their meaning in life through the revealing one’s values and development of conscious awareness
5. EMETT (Emotional Maturity Established through Torah) – a cognitive approach to emotional awareness and active behavior based upon Torah values
6. Jewish Spiritual Therapy – connects to the spiritual reservoir of Jewish and personal inner wisdom to heal past events and emotional obstacles; draws from an array of techniques e.g: deep relaxation, visualization, regression, gestalt, inner child therapy
7. Emotrance – engages the imagination and the senses to deal with emotional issues and remove blocks; requires relatively little verbal interaction and depends upon restoring one’s own energetic ‘flow’
8. Focusing - a deep internal process that gives open, non-judging attention to an internal knowledge which can be experienced but is not yet in words and is applicable to a wide-range of situations including achieving more clarity on what one feels or wants, and gaining new insights regarding one's situation
9. Metamorphosis – a healing approach using the principle of reflex points to address unconscious blocks absorbed at the pre-natal stage that may contribute to disharmony, conflict and disease
How do you include G-d in your treatment approach?
One big area of difficulty we human beings frequently encounter in life relates to the acceptance/control dichotomy that plays out in our lives. Here God, specifically practicing trust in God, is a key element to healing. That said, every person is respected for ‘where they are at’, as is the understanding that all growth progresses at an individual's own rate. G-d is present, whether or not that is discussed; the tone is set by the client.
What will the client experience in their session with you?
First sessions focus on the individual’s broader objectives from which the treatment goals can be derived. When time permits and it is appropriate, that same session may include and introduction to specific modalities with which we will be working.
Throughout the course of the discussion, the seeds of trust and rapport are planted and their nurturing initiated. Subsequent sessions and work are balanced between my guidance with the client’s needs, taking into account the most effective and efficient way to help my client reach their aims.
My primary approach to treatment depends heavily upon energy psychology techniques set within a Logotherapeutic approach to life. With some exceptions, most other methods listed above are occasionally or integratively employed.
Are there any contraindications for clients who want to try your therapy approach?
The energetic approaches may be contraindicated if you need to subsequently testify in court since treatment will diminish the intensity of your negative memory. Additionally, if you suffer from a DSM diagnosis I need to be in contact with your licensed mental health professional before beginning to work with you.
Testimonials from former clients:
I was privileged to become acquainted with Sara Gold several years ago when I began looking for treatment that would help me manage my anger. I came to amazing results on that topic with her, and continue to meet with her today. Every session with her brings me to deeper insights with Sara creatively navigating using her set of tools. Sara has been wonderful for me.
One of my daughters and I did TAT and EFT with Sara (separately), and we both felt a big improvement in our individual issues, which were resolved and didn’t return. We also noticed how much actual change there was in our functioning involving these issues.
As a practitioner myself with 14 years’ experience, I recommend Sara’s treatment in order to achieve emotional balance.
Y.K. Reflexologist, Children’s Treatment Specialist (Advanced)
I suffered many months of migraine pain behind my eyes, spent many hours of appointments with many different types of medical professors and took many different kinds of pain medication. I was diagnosed with 'stress' related migraine headaches.
One 2.5 hour treatment wtih Sara gold enabled me to control my major stress. She also taught me self-help if I need to release stress imposed upon me from outside influences. B"H I haven't had even a regular headache since.
R. G.,- R.N.
I heard about Sara Gold from an acquaintance. I discovered a positive, respectful and honest woman. Her big smile did a lot for me.
When I started the treatments with Sara, I was confused and looking for someone else to solve my issues. I didn't believe that I had control over my life. I felt that things were happening to me and I didn't know what to do about it. Sara taught me to look into myself and find out what was bothering me, to find out what was stopping me from becoming more than I am today, to find out what will help me develop my talents and character. And once I found out what the issue was, I was half way there.
Sara's belief in G-d strengthens the process. Once I felt more connected to G-d I felt stronger and more in control of my tasks in life.
I also learned how to identify my "Yetzer Ha Ra", how it works from a place of fear and how to deal with it.
Thank you Sara, for being there to help me evoke my inner strength.
I’ve done a lot of emotional work on painful shalom bayis issues, I and this treatment helped me to achieve a deep release and helped me to come to a place of inner tranquility and acceptance. It gave me the ability to go for forgiveness, bonding and love.
After only a few visits I felt the stumbling block that was hampering me, dissolve. Sara Gold's in-depth clarity and insightfulness combined with her skills of tapping and other techniques brought me to an inner peace with regard to the issues I had wanted to resolve.