Viktor Frankl's Logotherapy for:
More information about Logotherapy:
Logotherapy is good for these issues because it allows you to trust yourself and trust that life is good even if it's hard sometimes.
The future-focus generates hope and resourcefulness.
The belief that every person has something unique and special to contribute restores self-worth.
How do you include God in your approach?
God is at the heart of this treatment approach. It begins with the assumption that there are no accidents in life, and God is guiding you to where you need to go.
Problems are part of life because they are part of your life-work to transform them into a force for good.
What can the client expect in a session with you?
You will be in a dialogue which speaks to your heart as we explore what you know deep down to be true and what you most deeply want. You will clarify what is most important to you and what messages you are getting from your feelings and from life.
Client Testimonials: Coming Soon
Phone number: 054-3495545
Therapies / Modalities offered:
2. Logotherapy Counseling (meaning centered)
3. Wellness workshops – Decoding the MINDBODY relationship
4. Motivational talks on health and healing, forgiveness and the Body’s ability to heal itself.
5. Massage for women
More information about each modality offered:
1. Reflexology is a dynamic, non-invasive therapy which helps the body to maintain physiological balance and health. It boosts the body’s ability to heal itself. Apart from the physical improvements, it aims to bring about synchronicity and harmony in your body, resulting in a feeling of well-being and vitality. Reflexology benefits a broad spectrum of symptoms ailments and diseases as it aims to improve functioning in the body with very positive results. Beneficial for all ages.
2. Logotherapy is counseling that helps people to find meaning within their current suffering. This could be related to big or small life events. It helps people move from feeling a victims of their circumstances to felling empowered and finding meaning in their life struggles. Appropriate for all ages.
3. 5 hour Women’s workshop. Through 2 inspiring sessions you will identify and understand the messages that your symptoms are communicating to you, through your body. Learn how to transform these messages (symptoms) which are often our stumbling blocks into stepping stones that will lead you to a healthier and enhanced life.
4. Various motivational talks related to health and healing on a deeper perspective. I also run women’s Rosh Chodesh groups and talks on “Life lessons through the Jewish Calendar”
5. WOMEN ONLY – The back, neck and shoulder areas are the first places that we tense up when we are under stress. This massage provides great relaxation therapy which addresses tension and anxiety which we hold in our bodies.
How do you include God in your treatment approach?
First and foremost I believe that all healing comes from Hashem and I therefore view myself as a tool to enable people on their own healing journeys. I feel that I have an encouraging positive energy and with this approach allow patients to connect with Hashem as they embark on their healing.
What will clients experience in their session with you?
Reflexology is beneficial to all ages, from a baby with colic, to a person with arthritis. It also deals with different types of diagnoses, for example cancer, IBS, constipation, headaches, exhaustion, insomnia, emotional conditions, miscarriage, infertility, menopausal patients…. and much more. Every reflexology treatments is personalised according to the symptoms or condition that the patient is presenting with.
Logotherapy - Every day we have opportunities to find meaning in whatever is going on in our lives despite whether they are good or bad. Logotherapy encourages and guides people to find this meaning and to do something to make that potential for meaning real. Logotherapy doesn’t ask “why” things happen, but helps and encourages one to find answers to “what now”.
Motivational talks and workshops: Here is a 2 minute clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpSkIrEqZRQ
Are there any contraindications for clients who want to try your therapy approach?
No, but caution is placed with patients with Deep Vein Thrombosis
Testimonials from patients:
Infertility Patient - When I first came to see Devorah, I was desperate. My faith and hopes in falling pregnant shattered following years of trying to no avail, and an IVF attempt that failed. Within 3 months Devorah managed to do what no specialist could. Not only did she restore my body physically, she restored my faith that I could fall pregnant I just needed to believe it. She taught me how to heal my body and to love my body again and with this came inner peace. No sooner did I have inner peace, the greatest gift of all arrived- my little girl. Devorah means so much to me. She healed me physically and spiritually and I am so grateful to her for that. She saw me throughout my pregnancy and as a result it was an easy and stress free journey. My weekly sessions with Devorah are my saving grace- I looked forward to each session. I will continue to see her for as long as I can as I truly believe that with her experience and caring nature I am in the best hands possible.
Menopausal patient - I have been a patient of Devorah's for many years now. I have found her to be an extremely caring and professional reflexologist and healer. She has a vast knowledge of her subject, and continues to further her knowledge and learn new things all the time. I feel my weekly sessions with her have enhanced my health and well-being, and have helped me to cope with my menopause very effectively.
Cancer Patient - After each session I feel invigorated and energised and definitely less stressed. My hands and feet feel less tense after Devorah works on them. But over and above her professionalism and skill in Reflexology is her overall approach to me as a whole being requiring healing. She introduced me to affirmations and encouraged me to continue to use visualisations to aid my recovery. She helped me get in touch with deep emotions and gives me support and positive feedback whenever it is needed. She gives excellent advice on nutrition and general well being. One of the most important aspects of my interactions with her is that she is able to identify my inner feelings and never pushed me to extend myself beyond what I was able to cope with emotionally, especially since I was often physically exhausted. There is always a warm, calming atmosphere during the treatments and the pervading atmosphere is one of acceptance and the feeling that we are in the healing process together. I have definitely benefited from my sessions with her, on a physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual level.
Migraine sufferer - My name is Shalvie and I am 21 years old. I have been suffering from chronic migraines since I was 13 years old. I have been on countless medications and diets. The one thing that has truly helped my migraines - be it the pain, nausea, aura etc... is Reflexology. Within an hour of therapy, I am migraine free!
Chrohns Patient - I suffer from Crohns disease and was in agonizing pain when I came to Devorah with a blockage in my intestine. I have had these blockages before and was hospitalized. I had an operation a few years ago for a blockage and I have been in hospital a few times for the same reason. Devorah gave me reflexology and after the first session I felt relief. After the second treatment I felt much better and eventually the blockage went without me having to go to hospital again. It is a wonderful feeling for me to have found a solution to my health problem and know that if g-d forbid it happens again I can come to you for reflexology instead of going to the hospital.