It's here and it's free!
The Talk to God and FIX Your Health Online Course
Before you get started, here's an overview of what you’re going to learn over the next six modules, and how all this stuff is going to help you fix your health, at every level.
(Technical note: You can access all the Modules by clicking on the Titles, in blue, below.)
The Introduction to the Course and Module 1 can be accessed by anyone, JEMI member of not, so you can see how the course is structured and if it's something that speaks to you.
Modules 2-6 - YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER TO BECOME A JEMI MEMBER TO ACCESS THESE MODULES - But membership is completely free (click the blue link, above, to go through to the Registration page.)
TALK TO GOD AND FIX YOUR HEALTH: COURSE OUTLINE
Introduction: How to Talk to God and Fix Your Health
Module 1: Body and soul together: an overview of how your health really works
- Why good health depends on much more than genes, germs and environment
- Why understanding that your health is a tag-team effort between your soul, your mind and emotions, and your body is the key to good health
Module 2: What is GodJuice, and why do you need it?
- The definition of GodJuice, and why you need it to stay healthy
- How to boost your GodJuice
- How to uncover what’s keeping you away from God
- Tips and tools for how to talk to God
Module 3: Exploring the three foundations of emotional health: The First Foundation: Healthy Compassion
- Why your emotions hold the key to your health
- Introduction to the Three Foundations of Emotional Health
- How to identify your emotional warning lights
- How to deal with your emotions in a healthy way
- Defining healthy compassion
- How unhealthy compassion can affect your health
- How to fix unhealthy compassion
Module 4 (Part 1) and Module 4 (Part 2): The Second Foundation: Sensible Accountability
- Defining sensible accountability
- The two modes of unhealthy accountability: permanently guilt-ridden or don’t give a hoot about anyone else
- When is it ‘good’ to feel bad?
- How to develop a balanced ‘Voice of Reason’
- How unhealthy accountability can affect your health
- How to fix unhealthy accountability
Module 5: The Third Foundation: Healthy Kindness: ‘Want’ or ‘Should’?
- The true definition of kindness
- How does the kindness feel?
- Kindness or controlling?
- The difference between ‘want’ and ‘should’
- How to find out what you really want
- The art of saying ‘no’ – how to put firm boundaries in place
- How unhealthy kindnesses can affect your health
- How to fix unhealthy kindness
Module 6: How to stay physically healthy
- How to identify your emotional and energetic blocks
- How those blocks could be affecting your physical health
- How to dissolve your blocks - overview
- Become your own energy detective
- Meridians and their associated physical issues
- Meridians and their associated emotions
- Step-by-step guide to defusing your subconscious ‘buttons’
- The Talk to God 10 Commandments for staying happy and healthy
Next Steps and Resources
Each module contains a number of exercises, tools and audio podcasts to help you integrate what you’re learning into your life.