The following things will help to start solving the problem of personality disorders, and particularly the lack of empathy and compassion that characterises them, at the body, or energetic level:
1) Identify and deal with deep-seated traumas - using Energy Psychology techniques, bodywork methods including massage and kinesiology, and prayer. 'Talk Therapy' doesn't work for personality disorders, as there is mental disconnect that prevents Cluster B people from acknowledging their own wrong-doing. Admitting something needs to change is the starting point for any process of teshuva, transformation and growth.
2) Cut out the Junk - especially food additives and MSG.
3) Minimise environmental pollutions and chemicals - stop bleaching the toilet every day! (If you can smell the bleach, of floor cleaner, or fabric softener, that means your body is in the process of dealing with all those 'bleach toxins' that have just made it in to your system).
4) Limit your screen time; try to set boundaries with your mobile phone use, and chuck out your microwave and TV. Microwaves, computer screen, TV signals and FM radio all emit signals in the 50-60 MHZ range, that has been linked in a number of scientific experiments to some serious, and potentially catastrophic negative bio-electromagnetic outcomes in the human body (ie, they can cause serious, potentially terminal diseases, God forbid).
But as well as messing up your physical health, they can also seriously disrupt other physiological processes including hormones, bio-rhythyms and emotions - and take out your spleen energy in the process.
5) Minimise stress, and learn to deal with it better. Physically, that means learning energy medicine techniques to take your Triple Warmer meridian off high-alert (Triple Warmer governs the fight / flight / freeze response.) Emotionally, that means developing good emotional health habits. (JEMI free 'Talk to God and Fix Your Health' course can show you how). Spiritually, that means working on your connection to God, and talking to Him daily about all the stuff that's going on in your life.
6) Learn how to deal with your negative emotions in a healthy way, instead of letting them fester. The fastest way to start doing this is JEMI's free Talk to God course, that will teach you the 3 foundations of emotional health, and also give you practical tools to help you to defuse your subconscious emotional 'buttons' at every level of body, mind and soul. (Sign up for it HERE)
7) Minimise your contact with negative people - they're taking your spleen energy (aka, your ability to feel compassion and empathy for others, including yourself) out with every single interaction you have with them.
8) Strengthen spleen! JEMI's free Basic Guide to Strengthening Your Energy Meridians LINK will tell you everything you need to know to get started.
9) Apply as much of the above as you can to your children. If your baby had a difficult, traumatic birth, for example, make a habit of tracing their meridians every day (or at the very least, their spleen meridian), to get their system strengthened and back up to par.
Home cook more of their food; find ways to stop them spending so much online, or zoned-out watching videos. Fill your home with positivity, and work on your own negative emotions. As we learned, if you still feel angry at your kid, even if you're not telling them, they can feel it - and you're literally sending them 'negative vibes' that are taking out their spleen energy.
I know this is so hard, and we aren't angels. But whatever little moves we make in the right direction, God will build them into some hugely positive changes and improvements.
As we're going to learn in the next few sections, so much of what's causing the huge increase in Personality Disorders is really out of our hands, and more a matter of modern life and very deep spiritual considerations. So do your bit, and pray a lot, but DON'T BLAME YOURSELF.
Keep reading, because next, we're going to look at how to deal with personality disorders on the emotional level.
Like my stuff? Then please consider becoming a PATRON of spiritualselfhelp, even for just $1 a month. Click the button below.
Visit my other blog: