Before we continue looking at HOW human health is being impacted by ions and protons and electrons in our environment, I thought it would be useful to give a brief rundown of how our solar system actually works.
For example, every time a comet, or some other foreign body enters our solar system, it will have a profound affect on the electro-magnetic forces acting on the earth itself, and on the people who live here.
Comets are coming into our solar system all the time, from tiny meteors to massive planet-sized bits of electrically charged rock. And all of these extra-terrestial 'visitors' impact you and me, and our health, and our mood, in some way.
Read on to discover the mechanism for how this works.
THE ‘JAMES McCANNEY’ EXPLANATION OF SPACE WEATHER
Independent astro-physicist has developed what he calls the Plasma Discharge Comet Model, which explained the following:
The key point to remember from this section is that the solar system is dynamically electric - and NOT electrically ‘neutral’, as NASA claims - and that comets interact with the sun, and the earth, and every other planet / moon / body out there in an ELECTRIC fashion.
HOW COMETS AFFECT SPACE WEATHER - AND HUMAN HEALTH
As mentioned above, whenever an object enters our solar system, it starts to interact, electrically, with the sun, the moon, planet earth, and everything else to be found in our particular corner of space.
All of these interactions lead to changes in the earth's electro-magnetic field, in the solar wind, and in the amount of radiation bombarding planet earth. In turn, this will affect our health and outlook in the ways I've been describing in previous posts. But here's what's going on from a 'space weather' perspective:
1) The sun produces far more ‘electric energy’ than light energy.
2) The earth has a huge, vertical electrical field that is sustained by the sun’s electrical power distribution system. The current of this field is stored in the earth’s ionosphere, and the air in our atmosphere is what’s called ‘dielectric material’.
3) Usually, the earth’s magnetic field protects us and buffers us from the sun’s energy. When the electrical conditions in our solar system start to change rapidly, as the result of an additional ‘body’ starting to engage the sun and increase the amount of ‘charge’ going into and out of the the ‘solar battery’, the electrical fields and currents that we’re subject to down here on planet earth start to go haywire as the sun discharges more, and greater, solar flares.
4) When something like a large comet approaches our solar system, as soon as it reaches the outer edge of the planets, the solar system’s ‘electricity’ starts to ratchet up to much higher levels.
5) More electrification = more energy in the earth’s atmosphere and the earth’s oceans = more evaporation of water = more ‘haze’ in the atmosphere. In turn, this triggers off a bunch of ‘climate change’ phenomena like:
7) Our earth’s magnetic field is made up of many layers, some of which are ‘stable’, but most of which are variable, and highly affected by what’s occurring in the atmosphere around them.
8) The variable part of the magnetic field can be temporarily reversed, or ‘flipped’, for short periods of time as a result of massive solar storms and / or comets passing very close by to the earth.
9) Every planet / moon / comet / object in the solar system generates some sort of ‘magnetic field’ as a result of its electrical interaction with the sun, including our own moon. That’s why new moons have the biggest impact on the earth’s weather (and on living organisms, as previously explained.)
10) Planet earth’s magnetic field diverts the ‘solar wind’ - that current of electrically charged photons that’s constantly streaming our way from the sun - from the planet.
11) The closer a comet of size comes to the sun, the more electrical discharge starts to happen, which causes more energy in the solar atmosphere, leading to more and stronger solar flares, which in turn can affect or alter the earth’s magnetic field structure - leading to crazy weather, climate change phenomena, and even crazier people.
In case you're wondering what this really has to do with you, the answer is: TONS!!!!
For example, just a couple of days' ago on July 8th, there was a big solar flare that instantly hit the earth with tons more ionising radiation than we usually get.
(Take a look at the video below:)
As well as causing atmospheric changes that are relatively easy to pick up - i.e. skin burns faster and deeper in the sun, even though it doesn't FEEL particularly hot or dangerous - as we've been learning here on spiritualselfhelp, these peaks and changes in the subtle electro-magnetic balance of our planet also directly affects the bio-electrical signals of the human body.
We've seen that after solar flares and solar storms, there's huge rises in depression and attempted suicides - but that's only what's been measured and recognized. The real links between 'space weather' and human health and outlook are still really being ignored or deliberately missed.
So if you were feeling a bit peaky on Saturday July 8, or a bit unwell, or a bit 'down' - it could well boil down to the effects of that extra radiation in the solar wind playing havoc with your internal bio-electricity.
Mind-blowing, isn't it!
Like my stuff? Then please consider becoming a PATRON of spiritualselfhelp, even for just $1 a month. Click the button below.