This is wrong on a number of counts, but the first thing to say that cannot be overstressed is that every piece of interesting research stretching back 100 years that does appear to prove the electro-magnetic basis of biology and human health has been completely ignored by the medical establishment - at best.
At worst, because electro-magnetic medicine appears to be so fundamentally challenging to people raised with molecular biology as the last word, many of these more open-minded scientific researchers have also had their reputations soundly trashed, for coming up with facts and research that challenges the existing paradigm.
And yet, some brave souls continue to research the subject, (particularly in the former Soviet countries, were the bias against electro-medicine never took hold) and more and more of them are contributing some stunning information to the picture of how human health actually works.
One such researcher is Abraham Liboff, PhD, a physics professor at Oakland University. In a research paper called ‘Toward an Electromagnetic Paradigm for Biology and Medicine’, written in 2004, Liboff wrote that:
“Simply stated, it’s possible to view the living system as an electromagnetic entity, with the response of the system to a given electric or magnetic signal as an outcome expected on the basis of physical law. The familiar hormonal and enzymatic effects [that are the basis of Western medicine and molecular biology] still occur, but in this new approach these are merely associated changes in the system.”
(Don’t worry, I’ll sum everything up in plain English in a minute. But it’s important to see this stuff in situ.)
Liboff then continues:
“There are likely no more than four types of forces in the universe, one of which is the gravitational and another the electro-magnetic…the electro-magnetic force is the underlying reason for life…life is an interactive assembly of polymers.”
And then, he identifies what could be called the ‘electro-magnetic’ sequence of life:
“One merely has to consider the sequence of increasingly complex systems, each necessitated by the existence of the electromagnetic force, a sequence that leads directly to life: electrons, hadrons, atoms, molecules, polymers, living things.”
The last thing to take from Liboff, from now, is his statement that:
“The organization of organisms may be electrically mediated….The gestalt of the body’s physiological state - homeostasis, metabolic turnover, respiration, enzymatic rates - is no more than an intertwined system that can be represented by a single electro-magnetic field.”
- Electro-magnetism is the physical force underlying life on the planet.
- All living organisms, from the most simple to the most complex (i.e. human beings) have a unique electro-magnetic ‘signature’ that completely describes the entirety of who they are.
- All illnesses, pathologies, abnormalities and traumas show up in their unique electro-magnetic field as ‘deviancies’ from its normal vibration, and change the field.
- Changes to a person’s electro-magnetic field will directly affect their health, and the way that their body and mind functions.
- Changes to the field - both for good and bad - can be imposed by external sources of electro-magnetism (which is why electro-pollution and electro-sensitivity is becoming a huge and growing problem.)
You can read more of Abraham Liboff’s research at Reseach Gate, HERE.