After Pesach, I'm going to be teaching the basics about what Jewish Emotional Healing (JEM) actually is, and how to start applying it in to your own health and wellbeing. In six weeks, you'll have a solid grasp of how emotional and spiritual issues can actually make us ill, and a lot of really helpful, practical tools and techniques for how to identify them, address them (as quickly and painlessly as possible…) and resolve them, with God's help.
Click here for more details, and email to sign up - I think it'll be a blast!
Duration: 1 hour class every week, for 6 weeks.
Next class begins: Tuesday April 14, 2015, 10.30 am.
What we'll cover:
- Body and soul together: an overview of how our health really works
- Why prevention is always better than cure
- When to use JEM, when to go to the doctor
- How to keep our soul healthy: talking to G-d; spiritual preventative medicine
- Defining 'healthy emotions', and how they're affecting our physical health
- Specific illnesses, specific issues: stay healthy by learning how to decode the messages G-d is sending us via our physical illnesses
Cost: 180 nis / $45 for the 6 weeks
This class can also be taken via our distance learning program, and if you're distance learning, the dates and times are completely flexible. Please get in touch for more details.