When a cell is in a living body, it has electrical properties, and is effected by electro-magnetic forces, that simply can’t be replicated in a fertilization dish. When there is an electric field being produced, there is also a magnetic field being produced, and this electromagnetic force is constantly changing, and producing different affects on the cells and processes within a living body.
Again, this is BIO-PHYSICS, as opposed to the current approach of BIO-CHEMISTRY, and it has enormous repercussions for how human health should be viewed and treated.
Even when those rare medical researchers do appear who are willing to challenge the accepted norms of modern medicine in their quest for real answers, their work still goes ignored and challenged by the mainstream medical community.
One such doctor is Dr Ray Makela, who has been producing a wide body of research into the bio-physical nature of human health for decades, already. Some of Dr Makela’s major findings include:
- Cancer is caused by increased electromagnetic activity occurring in cells.
- Sudden death can be caused by sudden increases in electromagnetic radiation, and / or more sound waves in the environment.
- Sudden increases in electromagnetic radiation can also cause cardiovascular disease and increase in heart attacks.
- Nerve impulses are transmitted electro-magnetically, and NOT electro-chemically.
- Genes are ‘engineered’ by electromagnetism. Dr Rakela writes that: “Environmental factors - light and other electromagnetic radiation like radiation heat, noise, and all kinds of pollution will cause electro-magnetic changes in DNA.”
- Smell is ‘electromagnetic’ - each molecule and atom emits a specific type of electromagnetic radiation, which literally changes the electromagnetic state of the mucous membranes in the nose - causing us to smell a particular ‘odor’ as a result. This change in electromagnetic activity is also directly transmitted to the corresponding part of the brain (which is why aromatherapy can be so effective.)
- Vision is induced by electromagnetic changes in the system of optical nerve fibers that connect the visual cortex to the area of the brain called the cerebellum. Sometimes, alternative routes of transmitting this information via the cells of the body are developed, which is when some people are able to read without using their eyes, or can identify colors through their skin.
- Memory and mental activity operates according to electromagnetic principals. The amino acids present in brain cells affect the ‘dielectricity’ of the cells in a very powerful way, causing physical changes and ‘switching on and off’ particular states and combinations.
- The flow of blood around the body is governed by electromagnetism. Blood clots at a ‘positive’ electrode or where positively-charged ions are present, and cell mitosis occurs at the ‘negative’ electrode or where a large number of negatively-charged ions are present.
- Muscles - and the cells they contain - contract in accordance with the laws of electromagnetism.
- Changes in the endocrine system, the body’s metabolism, it’s cardiovascular activity, and other biochemical and neurochemical states come about thanks to changes in the electromagnetic properties of the living cells that form these systems. These changes to the cells can be internally generated, or come about due to changes in the environment.
- The part of the brain called the hypothalamus effectively acts as a sort of electromagnetic ‘computer’. It regulates the electromagnetic properties of cells. The hypothalamus, and its functioning, are directly affected by electromagnetic radiation. Dr Rakela explains that: “The presynaptic and postsynaptic cells are separated by a synaptic cleft which is filled with a dense granular material, which responds to the changes in magnetic fields.”
- Interestingly, the hypothalamus is the part of the brain found to be most affected by ‘meditation’, hitbodedut, prayer, talking to God. This type of mental activity has been shown to decrease they type of electromagnetic activity that is connected to increased risk of mental and physical illnesses.
- The immune system is also fundamentally created and maintained by electro-magnetic forces, with specific cells and bodies being ‘attracted’ to each other within the body, or ‘repelled’ away from each other.
- Dr Rakela writes that: “Epidemics are related to solar activity.” He explains that when there is more solar radiation, as a result of solar storms, solar flares, ‘sunspots’, etc, this in turn increases the electromagnetic activity of living cells. As noted above, if these increases are sudden enough, and large enough, they can literally cause people to suddenly die, primarily from heart problems and / or strokes.
Over the next few posts, I will BH bring more of the research to show how solar flares, environmental factors, stress and negative emotions are all linked together, electro-magnetically, and affecting every aspect of our mental and physical health.
The take home message from this post is this:
The body is bio-electric. Cells are profoundly shaped by electro-magnetic forces, and the way those electro-magnetic forces play out in the body’s cells is the basic cause of all physical and mental illnesses, including heart disease, strokes, cancer and depression.
A key way of reducing the negative aspects of the body’s electro-magnetic activity is by talking to God on a regular basis.